Curly or Wavy long hairstyles can look fabulous if well styled. For you to look nice with this type of hairstyle, you need to have thick hair, and the best ways of growing thick long hair include; eating nutritious foods which promote hair growth like g-nuts, you need to trim your hair regularly to promote thick hair growth, and to always use the right hair products.
… however, do not over wash your hair with chemicals, and so much more.Once you have got the thick long hair you have always been dreaming about, now you can go ahead an curl your hair. Today on CircleTrest, I have compiled a list of the best curly long hairstyles for women in 2013; most of these styles will work even in 2014.
CURLY LONG HAIRSTYLES FOR WOMEN 2013 – PICTURES:
She looks cute with this dark brown long curly hairstyle, some women have natural brown hair, so if you also have a similar color tone and thickness, you can try out the same curls / waves. However, curling long hair is not as easy as it is when curling short hair.
HOW TO CURL LONG HAIR?
- Condition and moist your hair: Before you do anything with your hair, you will need to wash it clean with a natural conditioning / shampoo product. Avoid shampoo which has sodium chloride chemical or sulphate because these chemicals will leave your hair dry. Use cold water when washing your hair, because it makes it look thick.
- Dry your hair: This is the 2nd step every woman has to take after washing their hair. So you can either use a blower or a towel to dry your hair. If at all you opt for the towel method, you will have to wrap it around the head so that it absorbs the water, please don’t rub the towel with your hair, this will cause friction and break your hair.
- Apply Serum or hair Spray: This will make your hair moist and soft, it is very easy to curl wet hair, please, don’t get tempted to style your long hair when it’s dry. However, don’t over wet it.
- Separate your long hair into different sections: This will make it easier for you to make curls. Just imagine if you have thick long hair like the lady in the picture above, how you can style it without segmenting it.
- Curl your hair with a curling iron: At this stage, you need to define the size of curls you need in your hair. If you want bigger curls, you will need to use a big barrel curling iron, and then if you want small curls like the lady in (Style 4), you will need a small barrel curling iron.
- Don’t comb your Curls: You’re happy that you now have curls in your long hair, however, sometimes it can get messy, so you might get tempted to comb it, this will straighten all curls and your hair will become straight.
THINGS YOU NEED:
– Shampoo / natural conditioning product
– Hair Spray
– Curling Iron
– Double Mirror
– Cold water
She looks cute with this curly hairstyle which has a bang on the front. Both young girls and mature women can opt for this style. She tinted her hair with both black / brown , it is a lovely color contrast which looks good on women with light skins.
Half-updo curly long hairstyle for women who want to make a statement the first time you see them. If you always fancy celebrity hairstyles, this is of the best long curly hairstyle you can opt for. However, you might not be in position to style it by your self because that half-updo needs some experience to make. So I suggest you go to a professional hairstylist and show them this picture. This hairstyle will cost you a fortune but you will look fabulous.
African American women with thick long hair look glamorous when they try out this small twisted curly hairstyle. It is a time consuming hairstyle, but once you have it done, you will love it. Women with diamond / square face shapes will look good with this style.