With all these diversifying hair styles and the levels of creativity that hair designers have come up with, one have to just be innovative to look different yet stylish and i guess with this hairstyle you can’t go wrong when it comes to hair coloring. Have you noticed how colored hair matches good with the attire this lady featured in the pictorial above is wearing? find more of these cute hairstyles in detail below in this very article.
This Hair style is latest and a must try for any woman of class.This colored hair style is unique because it patterns well with the outfit or color combination in short is really out standing. It does not have to be those boring common weaves and wigs in black, blonde pony and up-dos! add some color into it. I love winter season because you see this is the perfect time for color change. Add some bright colors to your hair and try out those new bold and inspiring colors that will brighten you this winter season.
1. 16″ Clip In Color Blend Strip by PutOnPieces
HOW TO STYLE:
If your natural color is beginning to bore you and you are beginning to think of different colors of hair common on the marked today like blond, silver, black long hair etc this is the right time to be creative and think of color mix. Don’t bore your self try out some funky color ideas like this one in the pic to spice up your personality.Rock differently with a streak of Purple strips that run down in black curled long hair. Its just a matter of adding a little of purple curled extension under your hair to pull off this kind of look. If you have your natural hair and feel you need to spice too then go through some tips below to guide you come up with this kind of look and if you are looking for a wig to pull the same result then this is the right piece for you!.
- First apply a styling product; Apply Redken Rewind Pliable Styling Paste so that it cleans the hair,your hair will be moisturized and after going through this step then you can go ahead to style it in your desired style. You can as well apply Short Sexy Hair Rough and Ready Styling Gunk to provide that rough erratic texture.It does not build up in hair and delivers medium hold. It leaves hair with rough and ready texture for that special occasion adding an extra dimension.
- Comb your hair into a ponytail; Before you style it comb it fine or use a brush to brush it straight because it will help sort the entangled hair to get a fine straight product that will allow you style in any desired way possible.
- Plait twist around your hair; Hold a small portion of your hair and plait it across the head so that you have a base on which you will attach the extension.Place the extension just below your desired part of hair be it on the sides. Make sure you place it correctly so that its not noticeable.I think this process will be simple to some one who has some knowledge about styling hair and if you not sure of what to do exactly then consult a hair stylist for a perfect look.
- Attach the purple hair extension; This might be well fixed by a hair stylist or some one at home if you don’t have to go to the saloon. Just have threads and a hook by your side then lift half of your hair up where you want the extension to start. Them attach it depending on the sides and the style you want. If you want the purple extension to appear from the sides then you might have to attach it only to the sides.
- Style you hair; Add a spray to get that fine thick texture that will add up a layer fit for styling. The spray allows the hair to stick together after styling. You can even add some layers to your long hair just to bring out the best look. You can now separate the hair from the top and brush it side to side and organize the curls with your fingers to give them that style that you always dream of.
- This kind of wig is heat friendly .This synthetic fiber can also be styled using a flat iron or curling iron to bring out those kind of curls you see.
- You can also use the clip that comes with the extension to attach it so easily and it will well blend into the hair just like your natural hair tinted.
- Don’t also believe in what people say that over washing hair can cause dryness. Its always good to wash your hair as much as you can because not only does it give you the fresh feeling but also gives a great look and room for growth. For health hair try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens because these kind of chemicals spoil your hair.
- Have your wig colored if its faded; You can color your favorite wig with color if its wearing out. You might have to buy the hair dye of the same color or change it to have another better look.
- Pin up the hairs into sections depending on how many colors the wig has for easy work and make sure the wig is dry.
- Mix the hair color; You can use a bowl to mix your hair color. Most of these dyes come with instructions of how much to mix and how to do the mix. Some use warm water and to others you just mix with cold water depending on the manufacturer .Easily follow instructions written on the product and in case your not sure of what exactly to do consult a Hair stylist.
- Use a brush to apply; its good to start about an inch below the wig net and then apply the color up to down. Alternatively you can wear rubber gloves and then hold the section of hair to be dyed in you palm then apply the color evenly.
- Brush the dyed hair; For a fine dye, brush through the hair more times to ensure even application then you can let the wig set for about 20 minutes. You can hand it on a wig holder so that the color does not spread to the rest of the hair.
- Wash up the wig; You can now wash the entire wig so that you can have a fine final look then you can now go ahead and condition it.
2. Clip In Side Bang by PutOnPieces
HOW TO STYLE:
Now this is the easiest colored bang you can pull off just in five minutes. For you busy ladies who are always chasing time, we have you covered. You can just place a single extension of the pink hair extension under your hair and pin it under the hair to blend well into it. This extension always peeks out from under your hair and becomes the perfect teaser for that hot dramatic look that will leave every body asking who your stylist is. For those of you who want to do it with your natural hair,i advice you to go through these few steps below on how to color your hair with food color.
- Prepare where you are going to work from; Use clear surfaces like cement or tiled surfaces and avoid carpets and other places which will take you ages to clean, or use a cloth or old news paper just to lay a foundation where you are going to work from.
- Mix the food color; Use a small container to mix your food color. Measure a reasonable amount of the color and white or clear gel to cover the amount of hair. You can use gel shampoo or white conditioner or Aloe-vera gel to make the best for spreading the color into the mix. Once you have acquired the final color mixture you are looking for then we can go to the next stage.
- Apply the dye; Wear rubber gloves and then separate your hair depending on the amount of hair you want to dye then use a brush to add the paste to your hair and when you are done wear a shower cap just to hold your color from spreading to the rest of your body. When you are done then you can go ahead and and set it for at least 10 minutes before washing it out with water.
- Wash the hair; You can now wash the dye out with lukewarm water and avoid using shampoo or conditioner because it will wash away all the dye and you will not achieve what you were looking for. Just wash with warm water and leave the water to flow from the hair or use a towel to wrap it up.
- Blow dry your hair; Set your hand dryer to a low temperature and start from the bottom of the hair blowing and use your fingers to separate for a fine blow. For short hair you can use a wide comb to lift your hair and you will be ready to set off.
- Style your hair; You can now go ahead and style your front hair into a side bang just to reflect what you want.You don’t have to chop your hair to get that perfect bang, we have quite a number of bang styles we’ve been talking about in our articles so find what suits your face perfectly.
- Avery by Noriko has a traditional Cap Construction that is enclosed with a flower net top that makes it durable and helps maintain the texture. The adjustable Pull Straps allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch and the Hybrant Root Colors with a vibrant exploration of color chemistry, it pairs softly bringing out the natural texture and fresh feel.
- If you want to maintain your health looking and long hair then its high time you worked on your diet. Eat foods rich in vitamins since the hair needs proteins to look healthy you will need to balance your diet. Get plenty of vitamin c, irons and zinc for strong nice hair.
- Wigs just like any other accessory needs to be kept clean and out of reach of children because you will get surprised when you find your favorite wig out of shape because it has been turned into a rag!
3. Vixen by Rene of Paris
HOW TO STYLE:
This is what am talking about!, have you heard about Peek-a-boo-highlights? now those are the kind of colors we mean. This vibrant Bright-Blue highlight is layered well that you will not avoid but give it a second glance. This will only work out for you if your attire matched so well with it.Remember not to be spotted by fashion police just in case your matches don’t seem to work out there by running on front pages of every magazine fashion police . Above all worry not because style is what we were created to do and we have your back on the different tips that will see you pull the best of this dark blue colored hair styles.
- Select the level of your favorite color; You can use a hair style magazine to match up colors that would look perfect on you depending on your skin complexion and your fashion outfits. You do not want to pic up a color that will collide with your favorite color clothing so its always perfect to pic up a color that it neutral to your attire.
- Identify the strength of the developer; Before you go ahead and purchase any product take some time to look at what you are excactly looking for. If you want only color and not lightening your hair or you want your hair darker then go for Ten volume mild developer but if your color is a bit lighter then you can go with twenty volume. If you need to use more volumes you might have to use a professional stylist for advice other wise you might damage your hair.So take precaution.
- Visit the hair stylist; You can now go to your favorite saloon and acquire some tips on how to start on the hair dye. Some times its not easy to mix the dye or even dye your self if you are not a specialist , i advise you to visit a saloon and am confident they will help you achieve what you want at a fee.
- This piece is machine made cap construction that looks natural and will give you that natural hair look you will never get with any other pieces on market today. Its an open and heat-friendly product that will give you a breathable and light feel all day long.
- You can get it in quite many hybrid colors that are vibrant to give you that ultimate stylish look that will leave your friends wonder how expensive you are.
- You should know this by now that before you enter bed you should wrap your hair in a net and protect your hair from drying effects like your cotton sheets or pillow covers. This will help you even keep your style because your hair will not be entangled as you rotate in the bed.What i know is that it will save you a great deal of work in the morning because you will not have to take long hours styling your hair over and over again going for work.
- In order to extend the life of your synthetic wig i recommend you use styling and conditioning products that are free from chemical like –Dr. Miracle’s Conditioning Shampoo blended with olive and jojoba oils for a strong shiny and healthy wig. It also keeps your wig clean and conditioned, pronouncing it all by looking natural than ever
4. EasiPrint by easihair
HOW TO STYLE:
Look at the way long colored hair brought out the beauty on her square face showing off that beautiful smile! that’s what we call color infusion. Bring out your inner cat style and opt for those kind of striped dull colors that blend well into the color and texture to add to your long brunette. If you want to bring out that faded-like trend then avoid the dip-dye and opt to dye the hair at an even length. lets take you through some of the tips that will help you dye your natural hair from home. Simple and easy get some time to read through these steps below and learn how to make it your self.
- Make a choice of the color; You do not have to chose colors that will not match your personality, always stay within two or three color shades of your natural hair because it will not make you noticed by everybody that you just had a hair dye. Always do a strand test of the color before you go ahead and dye it. you might have to mix more to get the thick texture or dilute it a bit to get the real mixture.
- Prepare your dye; Follow the instructions that come inside the dye box to mix it perfectly without leaving any particles or ask for help from any one home so that you get a fine mix. Put the mix into a small bowl so as to use your paint brush softly for a fine mixture.
- Wear protection; Wrap you neck to the chin to avoid the dye going onto your clothes and also use protective gear like hand gloves.All this is done to avoid dye staining your cloth and skin.It takes up to 5 days long to wash off dye on your skin if it left to dry. Alternatively you can use an apron or tear a hole into a trash bag and let it cover the rest of the body.
- Divide the hair and apply the dye; You can now separate your hair into sections using a comb and then hold the parts that you want to dye first into your palm. Use the brush to spread the dye into sections evenly . Make sure you don’t miss any part because then you will not achieve what you wished to have.
- Wash the dye out; After about 30 minutes of letting the hair to dry, you can now rinse the hair. I advice you to use warm water to clean out the dye from your hair then apply the conditioner that comes with your kit. Its always good to condition the hair every after dying it because it will restore moisture and bring out that shiny texture to the hair.
- Dry the hair; Blow dry your hair with a hand dryer for about ten minutes and then examine the color to see if you achieved the right color. In conclusion you will need a box of hair dye, Dark towel or trash bag to protect skin and clothes, a small bowl, hair clips, paint brush, timer, a comb and a spray bottle for spraying the final product to thickness.
- If you want a long life for your synthetic hair you have to use care and styling products that are specially formulated for wigs and if the wig is human hair then you might have to look for natural hair products. keep in mind the head levels if you are styling synthetic fiber wigs because you might damage them.
- If you leave in cold or call them law humid areas then you might have to buy humidifier to keep the hair humid even on those cold days. It puts back the moisture you need to your hair and you can use it at night before going to bed because it is good on your skin too. It prevents skin irritations and will keep the mucosal lining of the nostril inside lubricated as you breath in the cold air.
- This Lace Front wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Mono-filament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
5. 16″ Ombre Extension 1pc by Hairdo
HOW TO STYLE:
The Ombre colored hair style is the most close to natural colored hair and its easy to blend on any type and color of hair. I am sure at some point you have colored your hair and for black hair, the ombre mix pulls it off. You can use permanent color or temporally color which you can decide to wash off any time just like that. We take you through some of the simple tips on how you can tint your natural hair and pull off that great look.
- Learn your hair; Some hair can turn frail or brittle when you expose it to coloring so you have to learn your hair depending on the past experience. If you have soft hair you might have to go for semi-permanent color because they fade faster than permanent colors. One thing i like on these colors is that they are gentle on the hair and don’t lead to breaking of hair.
- Purchase your favorite dye; Go ahead and look at different products in your local hair store and get the best . If you are not sure then go and contact your stylist or read hair dye magazines to choose the perfect product from a variety displayed on the market.
- Use conditioner for color treated hair; In the dye kit there are instructions on how to use dye without first visiting the salon fro consultation. Conditioners help to make the hair color last even longer. Avoid applying anything on your hair which your not sure of because its dangerous.
- This hair has a pressure sensitive clip which is easy to apply, lightweight and cant be damaged easily. its non permanent though.You can as well choose any color once again when this one fades off. It has true to life fiber strands that can stand high levels of heat and humidity and they offer a variety of styling options.
- Mind about the water you use on your hair. Chlorine and calcium rich waters can wreak damage on your hair and even cause damage to your skin causing dryness, brittleness and dull. You can use a filter to keep the deposits from coating the hair.
- The trick in caring for a wig is simple. Just keep these two things in mind. Combing it gently and also keep it on a wig stand. It doesn’t take a lot to keep your wigs in shape. Just follow those simple instructions.
6. China Doll by Lacey
HOW TO STYLE:
An African American woman has endless options when it comes to colored hair styles after all they are well known for coloring their hair with the brightest colors considering the dirk skin color tone they have. You will agree with me that the likes of Rihana, nicky minaj just to mention but a few will wear a red hair color on a blue dress and all the cameras will not focus on any other person but them!. Style has changed and you can pull it off with just about any design weather others call it weird or shabby as long as its comfortable on you. We take you through some steps that will help you tint your natural hair just like you see it.
- While other ladies will look at you as if your hair is unique and abnormal, just know that you are a lucky one. one thing for sure is that you can pull it off with any style that others are dying to have artificially either by weaves or wigs. So take call your self to be blessed.
- Find a shampoo that is free from chemicals that will work good on your curly type of hair, Most shampoos will react either with your hair or scalp. You have to find one suitable for you and which will make you comfortable, I would not advise you to use soap because if it does not make your hair and skin dry then it sticks into the hair which is not a good thing.
- Wash your hair and wrap it up for at least 20 minutes in an old silk pillow case so that the water is absorbed but the moisture is maintained into the hair which will make it more soft. It depends on the type of the hair but some need the hair dry for it to be curled well while others prefer it dry.
- Have a hand full of texturizing liquid and rub it into you hands and then apply it into the hair evenly. Then you can finger comb as you rub the hair for a fine mixture. Make sure that it spreads evenly then take strands of your hair and wind them up around your fingers and blow dry it with cool air from a hand dryer.
- Mix your dye and apply it gently. The dye kit has step-by-step instructions that will guide you on how to apply the dye from home. Cut the cost of salon and do it your self from home.
- This Lace Front wig is hand-tied and is ready-to-wear. It creates the illusion of a natural looking front hairline which gives the one wearing it an amazing off-the-face styling versatility. Also the Monofilament top is hand-tied which greatly adds up the the illusion of natural hair growth.
- With the right hair product you will not hustle with your hair. Use olive hair oils, gel and conditioners for a health natural oil and wash with olive shampoo then condition with olive hair conditioner for a perfect hair.
- Get it from a hair stylist’s mouth that you only have to wash your wig after at least wearing it for more than twenty times. Never over wash your wig because it will fade out and its a colored wig then just keep it clean but don’t over wash.
7. 16″ Clip In Color (1pc) by PutOnPieces
HOW TO STYLE:
If you are an oval face bless your self because you can never go wrong with long hair styles. Now long hair is the kind of hair that will look just nice with some blend of red mix in it. Look at the picture above and you will realize that she pinned some red extension under her natural hair just to reduce on the common brown look. So you can also spice up your hair with a different color explosion and tone it down with your natural hair on the top layer generously adding meaning to the whole look.
- Use a lightweight conditioner to set your hair and then apply a lightweight curl definer. Light weight is good for natural hair because the damage is limited.
- Attach the hair extension. Lift half of your hair with a comb or lifter so that you get a nice view of the hair you are going to clip the piece. The piece has clippers which you fix well into your hair and it will blend in well to give that look a natural appearance.
- Scrunch your hair front and back to form the curls then you can diffuse your hair for about 20 to 30 minutes. You can then apply your curl spray or a serum to add a little bit of fine and shiny seal and moist texture for great looks.
- Angel by Risque wig has Center Skin Part which Creates the feel and texture of natural hair growth at the part line and has a pure Stretch Cap Technology that stretches along the perimeter and its known to be the most comfortable fit and it eliminates pressure points and prevents heat because of the material its made out of.
- Wash your hair with relatively warm water to open up the pores and cleanse the scalp. Then use moisturizing conditioner for like five minutes then rinse it off and dry your hair with a towel. This will keep it fresh and healthy as never before and if the hair is chemically treated then you might have to oil it , spray it regularly to keep the shiny look.
- Wigs are better left hanging on the wig stand if you are not wearing them. If you have a big collection though they might also entangle into each other making it difficult for you to separate then use a polythene to separate then as you pile then up.
8. 16″ easiLites Clip In Color by easihair
9. 16″ Clip In Color
10. China Doll Long by Illusions
11. Clip In 2pc Faux Feathers by PutOnPieces
12. 16″ easiLites Clip In Color by easihair
13. Beehive Afro by Lacey
14. Zoe by Rene of Paris
15. Talia Mono by Ellen Wille
Source of the pictures: http://www.wigs.com